A bit about the bookmark...
- Scent- sage (scent tied back to love interest, Henrik)
- Fabric- sparkly pine (setting)
- Charm- wolf (wolf shifters)
- Button- full moon (magic and powers that center around the moon)
- Ribbon- sheer black (a nod to the darker colors on the cover)
But as Lea pulls back the bowstring, Henrik shifts to human and begs her not to shoot. By name. But how could he possibly know her? In twenty years, the wolves have never crossed the river over to their side.
Injured and unable to walk, Henrik needs Lea’s help to get back home. If he could be turned against the pack, it could change the course of the war. But first there’s the small problem of returning him to the wolves—without getting caught.